Pattern clash alert featuring Barry M and Maybelline

Finally after all the stress, late nights and the lack of sleep my first year of university is complete! YES! To say I'm relieved is an understatement but I still have to await my final grades to see if I've made it into my second year. Although after returning back home now for the summer it feels so strange, especially not being: woken up at different hours of the night from the noise, the fire alarm going off or people coming in from a night out. It's silent, pure bliss what anyone wants- but it is so surreal. Unfortunetly I wasn't able to pack everything into my three suitcases I brought home, they all contained clothes and jewellery, so my nail varnishes were left behind. Que me buying more- my addiction for nail varnishes gets worse and worse. Here are my latest nail varnish purchases:

 Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in Speckled Pink
 Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter
 Barry M on the thumb and ring finger
With patterns and neon being a big trend for this Spring/Summer this is the perfect way to stand out from the crowd and perfect for any festival. All you need is two coats of each polish and that's it, so easily to apply and doesn't take long at all to dry. Probably my favourite nail polishes I've brought in a long time! And with all makeup and beauty products being 3 for 2 at Superdrug it's definitely worth popping down!

Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter: £2.99
Maybelline Speckled Pink: £2.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance