Topshop sale items; I'm sorry overdraft

So it's come to that time of year when the end of season sales have started to appear, and this is the time my overdraft takes a beating. I didn't even realise that the Topshop sale started yesterday, but with delight when I strolled into the store I saw what to me was heaven, though to my bank card was pure sin. I started to pile items upon items onto my arms till I slowly started to refrain myself and only buy the items I liked the most or I had been wanting for a while. Here was my outcome:

 Mickey Mouse Crop Top- £10
Patterned Denim Shorts-£25
 Purple Velvet Dungarees-£25
 Blue Dress £10
Grey Dress with Black Lace Collar -£18
The dress I've been wanting for ages!

I've brought some nice things for the summer and items that can be worn for both day and night. I didn't do as bad as I first thought, but there are so many other items I wish I had purchased. Maybe I'll have to pop back...

What do you think to the sale?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance