Stiletto Nails

If your a regular follower of my blog you know that I completely LOVE nails and anything to go with them; nail varnishes, acrylic nails or nail art to name but a few. Since coming home from university I finally got my nails done after 3 months without acrylic nails, it feels good to have some decent sized nails that I can try out different ideas on. But of course I love how elegant and nice they make your hands look, it may sound strange but I always think my fingers are slightly bent and having my nails done makes them seem straighter.. weird I know.

When I first got my nails done they were done in the Stiletto style, which has been made famous by the likes of Rihanna and Lady Gaga. At first I was a bit scared yet excited when I had them done as they looked amazing, though they were slightly sharp, also I was worried to how I would adapt to them as it was as though I would scratch anything I came in contact with.

After a few days I filed them so they werent as sharp and I found them so much more manageable. Usually I get the typical square acrylics, but I find this style is so much more maintainable and natural.

Like always I get bored so easily of the colour of my nails, so I changed the black to a lavendar colour to try and get a sense of summer within me, shame the weather isnt keeping up.

Then today whilst out shopping I treated myself to Barry M's latest "Gelly Shine" nail varnish as well as Rimmel's "Precious Stone" varnish. I completely love the final result of them! The Barry M nail varnish went on and it was as though I had applied a top coat straight after as it was shiny already. Also the Rimmel varnish I found after two coats gave me an even coverage of glitter on the nail. Then as always I used '2true' top coat to ensure I had a beautiful shine on my nails.


What do you think?





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance